AFTER the following safety protocols are met, matches are able to meet in person!
- All parties – Bigs, Littles, and Parent/Guardian must feel comfortable resuming in-person meetings.
- Bigs must contact their Little’s parent/guardian to discuss family preferences before meeting a Little in person.
- Bigs and Parent/Guardians will review and agree to the guidelines within “Mentoring During a Pandemic“.
- Resuming in-person meetings is completely optional and we ask all to respect Littles, Bigs, & families who are uncomfortable doing so for any reason. Additional ideas to strengthen your Big-Little friendship:
- Video chat through apps like House Party or Zoom (with parent/guardian approval)
- Call, text or email
- Mail a Care Package
- Take a Virtual Tour online together
- Start a Book Club online
- Play Online Board Games
- Exchange Letters or Postcards
- Host a Netflix Movie Party
- Learn a new Craft or Skill together (remotely!)
- Many other ideas on our Resources webpage!
THANK YOU for your continued partnership. Engage with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, &/or YouTube to grow our impact for more young people, families, and volunteers. With your help, we are becoming #BiggerTogether!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Johnson County